Welcome to the Learning Center!
Spring 2020 hours:
Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday 8:30am - 5pm
Wednesday 8:30am - 7pm
Friday 8:30am - 3:30pm
The Learning Center offers free academic support for students in a friendly and helpful setting.
- Free Tutoring Services: Drop-in tutoring is available in math, English, and a variety of other academic courses! Please check out the schedule here and posted in the Learning Center.
- Online Tutoring: Online tutoring is available through NetTutor. To access, visit your instructor’s Canvas page or the Learning Center’s webpage (www.mendocino.edu/online-tutoring) for instructions.
- Learning Support Services: Math Labs 40A-D (credit) & 540 (non-credit) are held in the Learning Center. Students must be enrolled to attend these drop-in, instuctor-lead tutoring sessions. Stop in for more infomation!
- Testing Services: Proctored testing services are available for students with approved accommodations from the Disability Resource Center. The Learning Center also offers exam proctoring for other schools and programs. This service is available for a fee.
- Math and English Placement: Placement testing will be available for only ESL students until Fall 2020. Due to AB705, standard math and English placement testing is no longer conducted. TLC offers a self-assessment tool to guide students on the "Math and English Placement" tab.
For additional information contact:
Student Success Director, Janet Daugherty
Located in the Library/Learning Center Building, Lower Level, Room 4110