- Employment Opportunities
- Equal Opportunity Plan
- Equivalency Forms
- Salary Schedules
- Student Employment
- Human Resources Team
- Collective Bargaining Agreements
Click the position to access the job announcement and online application. You will be directed to an external website powered by NeoED/schooljobs.com. To apply, you will need to create an account or log in as prompted.
The Mendocino-Lake Community College District is committed to employing qualified administrators, faculty, and staff members who are dedicated to student success and to recruiting and hiring persons from diverse backgrounds. Please see the "Commitment to Diversity" Tab below for more information.
- No open positions at this time.
- No open positions at this time.
- Laboratory Technician 50% - Coast Center
- Library Specialist
- Energy Management Controls/IT Network Assistant
Faculty Diversity Mentorship Program
Temporary Positions (Non-Faculty)
- Temporary - Assistant Teacher - Child Development Center
- Temporary - Associate Teacher I-IV - Child Development Center
- Temporary - Instructional Aide - Biology
- Temporary - Instructional Aide - DSPS
- Temporary - Instructional Technology Specialist
- Temporary - Laboratory Technician - Sustainable Construction Technology
- Temporary - Office Assistant - Veterans' Resource Center
- Temporary - Program Assistant - Welcome Center
- Temporary - Program Specialist - HEP/MLACE
- Temporary - Program Specialist - Hispanic Serving Institutions - Coast Center
- Temporary - Program Assistant - Marketing & Community Relations
- Temporary - Security/Utility Worker
- Temporary - Test Proctor - HEP/MLACE
Attention: Per the Collective Bargaining Agreement of the Mendocino Part-Time Faculty Association; all unit members must maintain a California mailing address. If you do not currently reside in or intend to relocate to California should an offer be made; please understand this is a requirement of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Adjunct Faculty - Agriculture
- Adjunct Faculty - Alcohol and Other Drugs/Human Services
- Adjunct Faculty - Automotive Technology
- Adjunct Faculty - Biological Sciences
- Adjunct Faculty - Business (Center Locations)
- Adjunct Faculty - Business and Accounting
- Adjunct Faculty - Chemistry
- Adjunct Faculty - Child Development/Early Childhood Education
- Adjunct Faculty - Computer Science
- Adjunct Faculty - Counseling
- Adjunct Faculty - Culinary Arts
- Adjunct Faculty - Emergency Medical Services (Lake Center)
- Adjunct Faculty - English
- Adjunct Faculty - English as a Second Language
- Adjunct Faculty - English as a Second Language (Centers)
- Adjunct Faculty - Head Coach (Baseball)
- Adjunct Faculty - Health
- Adjunct Faculty - History
- Adjunct Faculty - Librarian
- Adjunct Faculty - Mathematics
- Adjunct Faculty - Mathematics-Basic Skills: Noncredit
- Adjunct Faculty - Music (Various Instruments)
- Adjunct Faculty - Native American Studies/Native American History
- Adjunct Faculty - Native American Art History
- Adjunct Faculty - Psychology (Coast and Lake Center)
- Adjunct Faculty - Spanish
- Adjunct Faculty - Sustainable Construction Technology (Various Locations)
- Adjunct Faculty - Various Disciplines
- Art Model: Portrait and Life Models
- Fire Science Lab Instructional Support
- Professional Expert – Sustainable Constructional Technology
The Mendocino-Lake Community College District is committed to employing qualified administrators, faculty, and staff members who are dedicated to student success and to recruiting and hiring persons from diverse backgrounds. Diversity in the academic environment fosters cultural awareness, promotes mutual understanding and respect, and provides suitable role models for all students including first-generation students, underrepresented students, and students of color. The District strives to employ and retain faculty, staff, and administrative personnel who promote a positive learning environment and are well-prepared to serve our increasingly diverse student population.
Mendocino College takes active steps to ensure equal employment opportunities and to create a diverse work and academic environment that is welcoming and inclusive for all.
Mendocino College is an equal-opportunity employer and actively seeks a diverse pool of qualified applicants. The policy of the College is to encourage applications from all persons. Mendocino College does not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity or race, color, sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, medical conditions, genetic conditions, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), military or veteran status. Mendocino College also prohibits harassment on any of these bases, including sexual harassment, as well as sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking.
Persons with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation to complete the employment process must notify Human Resources no later than 72 hours prior to the closing date. Human Resources can be contacted at (707) 468-3024 or via email at HRRecruiting@mendocino.edu.
Thank you for your interest in employment at Mendocino College! Established in 1973, Mendocino College is a vibrant and inclusive academic community rich in culture, creativity, diversity, and cutting-edge technology. A fully accredited two-year community college, the District serves more than 4,500 students in the greater parts of Lake and Mendocino Counties.
Mendocino College utilizes NeoEd as the platform for online application. Specific application processes and components are defined in individual job announcements listed on NeoEd. In order to apply through NeoEd, you will need to set up an account through their website, see the "NeoEd/SchoolJobs.com Account Resources" below.
Once an account is set up with NeoEd, your information, including attachments, will be saved and can be used for additional/future recruitments.
You can now apply online by clicking on the "Open Position" you are interested in and clicking on the "Apply" link on the middle/upper right hand side. Please note if you submit more than one application for the same position, only your most recent application will be considered. The best browser to use when applying is Google Chrome.
- A college application and any other required application materials must be submitted by the filing deadline date. Complete the entire application which is used for preliminary screening purposes.
- Individuals wanting to apply for more than one position must submit duplicate materials for each position.
- After the filing deadline date, a Selection Committee will review applications and determine the interview list based on the qualifications listed in the job announcement. Meeting state-mandated minimum qualifications for a position does not assure an applicant of an interview.
- Applicants selected for an interview will be notified by telephone or email. Applicants not selected for an interview will be notified by email.
- Interviews will be conducted by a Selection Committee.
- A second interview is required for final applicants.
- The District does not reimburse for travel expenses.
- The college will conduct reference checks on the final candidate(s).
- The college reserves the right to re-advertise a position or delay indefinitely the employment process if it is determined by the college that applicants for the position do not constitute an adequate applicant pool or due to other extenuating circumstances.
- The college does not return application materials.
Once an account is set up, your information, including attachments, will be saved and can be used for additional recruitments. You can now apply online by clicking on the job title you are interested in and clicking on the "Apply" link on the middle/upper right-hand side. Please note if you submit more than one application for the same position, only your most recent application will be considered. The best browser to use when applying is Google Chrome.
NeoED can assist you with any technical issues you many encounter while filling out your application or setting up your account. NeoED Customer Service can be reached Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm PST at (855) 524-5627. Please note that schooljobs.com is a component of NeoED and the two can be referenced interchangeably.
Application Resources Coming Soon!
Equivalency Forms for Faculty (Part-Time and Full-Time)
As a condition of employment with the Mendocino-Lake Community College District, faculty are required to meet State mandated minimum qualifications or the equivalent as defined by the Minimum Qualifications for Faculty and Administrators in California Community College Handbook. A person holding a credential authorizing service in a California Community College meets minimum qualifications in the discipline authorized by that credential and the person will retain the right to serve under that credential as provided by state law until it expires. Any person granted or previously granted equivalency for teaching in a given discipline by Mendocino-Lake Community College District Board of Trustees pursuant to state laws and regulations will be deemed to have met the minimum requirements in that discipline and will retain the right to teach in that discipline pursuant to state laws and regulations.
Equivalency applications are available as a .pdf download for submission with application materials. Please find the form, instructions, and policy regarding equivalency below:
Salary Schedules for 2023-2024
Are you a student looking for work?
Are you interested in applying for on campus employment?
Students can work in a variety of departments and gain valuable work experience right here on campus.
On campus work provides a flexible option to work around your class schedule.
To qualify, you must be enrolled in 6 units or more and are limited to working no more than 20 hours per week.
Additionally, you may qualify for financial aid or other programs, such as credit for work.
We look forward to receiving your application soon!
To get started:
1. Check out the open positions that need student workers this semester. You may submit your application to be considered by more than one department or program.
2. Follow the steps in the FAQ for applying and learn what to expect in the application process Click Here for the FAQ on Student Employment
3. The application can be downloaded from this page or a hard copy may be picked up in Human Resources (MacMillian Room 1160) Click Here for the Student Employment Application
4. Prepare your resume and cover letter to submit with the application. Support for resume and cover letter development can be found at the Career Hub (MacMillian Room 1250)
The Human Resources Team at Mendocino College welcomes all employees - current and future!
We are located in MacMillan Hall Room 1160 (Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00)
Our office is here to assist with all employment questions and needs, including recruitment, benefits, leaves, compliance, and general employee support.
Current employees may access internal documents and forms on the campus OneDrive on MyMendo.