IMPORTANT: Students, please make sure to review information regarding COVID-19 vaccine or weekly testing requirements for taking on-ground classes this spring by visiting www.mendocino.edu/covid19. Students who do no follow this policy will not be eligible for in-person instruction. For questions, please contact Alyson Bailey, Director of COVID-19 Response by phone (707) 467-1002 or email email@example.com.
Welcome to Admissions and Records! We are currently offering hybrid services to assist and support you.
- Phone: 707-468-3101
- Fax: 707-468-3430
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MyMendo/Canvas/Student Email Password Support: IT-Help@mendocino.edu
Mailing Address: 1000 Hensley Creek Road, Ukiah CA 95482 (campus map)
Spring 2022 Hours (Effective January 3rd):
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8am-5pm
- Tuesday, Thursday: 8am-6pm
Alternative Support (phone, email, Cranium Cafe)
Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Holidays and Other Closures:
- January 13th, 8am-12:30pm, District Inservice
- January 17th, Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday
- February 18th, Lincoln's Day Holiday
- February 21st, Washington's Day Holiday
- April 13-15th, Spring Break
- May 30th, Memorial Day Holiday
- First and Third Friday, Closed 3-5pm
Important Dates and Deadlines:
- January 18th, First Day of Spring 2022 Semester
- January 23rd, Last Day to Add Spring 2022 Full-Semester Classes WITHOUT Instructor Permission*
- January 24th, Instructor Permission Required to Add All Full-Semester Classes*
- January 28th, Last Day to Add Spring 2022 Full-Semester Classes*
- April 22nd, Last Day to Withdraw from Spring 2022 Full-Semester Classes*
- May 20th, Last Day of the Spring 2022 Semester
*Please check with Admissions and Records staff for short class deadlines.