The Mendocino College App brings campus to your fingertips and enables you to connect with the MC community: Utilize this app to keep our campuses safe by reporting COVID-19 test results or vaccine status, and coming soon, stay on top of your events, classes, and assignments, and get notified of important dates, deadlines. Make friends, ask questions, and access campus resources at any time!
Specific exciting features include:
Beginning Jauary 2022:
- Vaccine Upload Form
- Testing Upload Form
- Campus Maps: Find the quickest route to classes, events, and offices
- Academics: real-time access to all of the critical academic tools
- Deadlines: Stay on top of multiple deadlines with push notifications, students receive reminders, alerts, and critical notifications
- Classes: Manage classes, create to-dos & reminders, and stay on top of assignments
- Events: Discover campus events, set reminders, and track your attendance
- Campus Community: Meet friends, ask questions and keep up with what's happening in Community
- Campus Services: Learn about services offered, such as Academic Advising, Financial Aid & Counselling
- Push Notifications: Receive important campus notifications and emergency alerts
To install the MendoMobile app just click on the button below for your type of device.
You may also access the app forms via desktop by visiting: https://mendocino.my.campusapp.com/#/
For questions, please contact the Mendocino College Director of COVID-19 Response, Alyson Bailey: email@example.com.
AUTHORIZATION FOR DISCLOSURE AND USE OF MEDICAL INFORMATION
CONFIDENTIALITY OF MEDICAL INFORMATION ACT (CMIA), Civil Code, § 56, et seq.
The Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) is a state law that adds to the federal protection of personal medical records under the Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). CMIA protects the confidentiality of individually identifiable medical information obtained by Mendocino-Lake Community College District.