Sustainable Construction & Energy Technology - Construction Certificate of Achievement
This certificate combines competencies in green building and clean technology, sustainability, construction technical trade skills, and entrepreneurial business. The combination of these competencies prepares students for emerging opportunities in modern construction and residential remodeling and retrofitting. Students completing this certificate will be well-positioned to gain employment or start a business in fields such as green building and remodeling, building performance auditing and retrofitting, electrical, plumbing, and related trades.
Number of students who completed this program between July 1, 2017 and June 30, 2018: 0
Because of the low number of students completing this program, Mendocino College does not report:
• The percentage of completers with student debt;
• The median cumulative debt for completers in this program;
• The amount of Federal student loan debt;
• The amount of Private loan debt;
• The amount of Institutional financing plan debt;
• The number of students who completed the program within the normal program time;
This information is not reported in compliance with FERPA regulations.