Welcome the the EOPS website! We are currently accepting EOPS Applications for Spring 2022 semester! Apply Online Now!!
Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS) was established to help community college students from economically and educationally disadvantaged backgrounds succeed in their educational goals and transferring to a four-year institution.
At Mendocino College, the goal of EOPS is to help you succeed in your educational goals. We provide educationally under-prepared and economically disadvantaged students with the tools needed to get the most out of what college has to offer.
The EOPS Program enhances your educational success through academic counseling, textbook assistance, and a variety of valuable support services.
As a team, the EOPS Staff offers you guidance in a supportive atmosphere that promotes independence, self-esteem, and overall personal success.
- Extensive Educational Planning (gives students a plan listing all the classes the student will need to take each semester in order to reach his/her goal)
- Academic Advisement
- Priority Registration
- Book Voucher or Book Grant
- Set of school supplies (given at the beginning of each semester)
- Required Materials Voucher
- One-on-One Tutoring
- Fee Waivers for Transferring to a university
- Textbook Lending Library
- Payment of graduation caps and gowns
- Payment of Membership Dues to Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
- Work Study Grant
Spring 2022 Office Hours:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday: 8 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Need immediate EOPS assistance? Video Chat with EOPS!!
The EOPS Office is located in the Financial Aid/EOPS Office, MacMillan Hall, Room #1130
EOPS Counselors are located in the Counseling Office, MacMillan Hall, Room #1000
1000 Hensley Creek Road
Ukiah, CA 95482
(707) 468-3113 or 468-3115
fax: (707) 468-3197