In order to take a placement test, all students must:
- Apply to Mendocino College and receive a student ID number.
- New students must complete an online orientation.
- Present ID number and photo ID at testing time.
- Retake Petition - Taking the same test for the second time must be approved by a Mendocino College Counselor, English or Math Instructor.
- Check-in: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to times listed below.
- Brush-up on your math and English skills - go to: www.testprepreview.com
Wednesday: 9:30am & 5:30pm
Please call the Lake, North County & Fort Bragg, Coast Center for Placement Testing times
Lake Center: 707.263.4944
North County Center: 707.459.6224
Fort Bragg, Coast Center: 707.961.2200
If you have questions about the Math and English placement tests please contact the Learning Center:
Learning Center Coordinator