In order to take a placement test, all students must:
- Apply to Mendocino College and receive a student ID number.
- New students must complete an online orientation.
- Present ID number and photo ID at testing time.
- Retake Petition - Taking the same test for the second time must be approved by a Mendocino College Counselor, English or Math Instructor.
- Check-in: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to times listed below.
- Brushup on your Math and English skills: go to: www.testprepreview.com
In addition, there will be brush up workshops for Math (all levels) this Summer. Check the schedule here.
PLACEMENT TESTING SUMMER 2017
Monday: 9:30am & 1:30pm
Tuesday: 9:30am & 1:30pm
Wednesday: 9:30am, 1:30pm & 5:30pm
The placement test will not be administered on July 3rd-4th.
Questions about placement testing? Please call The Learning Center: 707.468.3046