Effective FALL 2019, all students will have the opportunity to qualify for transfer level math and English! Students will soon be able to place into math and English courses using high school records and our new placement questionnaire instead of taking placement tests. In order to complete the questionnaire, you will need to know your cumulative high school GPA. If you do not know your cumulative high school GPA, contact:
Placement Testing Summer 2019
IMPORTANT: Summer 2019 will be the last semester Mendocino college will give the Math and English Placement Test. All Students seeking math and/or English enrollment in summer 2019 must complete a Math and/or English Background Questionnaire (may waive the placement test), complete the placement test or submit transcripts to the Admissions and Records Office.
In order to take a placement test, all students must:
- Apply to Mendocino College and receive a student ID number.
- New students must complete an online orientation.
- Present ID number and photo ID at testing time.
- Retake Petition - Taking the same test for the second time must be approved by a Mendocino College Counselor, English or Math Instructor.
- Check-in: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to times listed below.
- Brush-up on your math and English skills - go to: www.testprepreview.com
SUMMER 2019 PLACEMENT TESTING SCHEDULE
Tuesday: 9:00am & 1:30pm
Wednesday: 9:00am, 1:30pm & 5:30pm
Thursday: 9:00 & 1:30pm
No Placement testing: Spring Break and Finals Week
Please call the Lake, North County & Fort Bragg, Coast Center for Placement Testing times
Lake Center: 707.263.4944
North County Center: 707.459.6224
Fort Bragg, Coast Center: 707.961.2200
If you have questions about the Math and English placement testing please contact the Learning Center:
Student Success Director