Many students attend Mendocino College with the goal of transferring to a 4-year college or university. If this is your goal, we are here to support you in this process.
Your Mendocino College counselor can guide you in setting up an education plan to meet the transfer requirements and to successfully navigate the transfer process. It is important to connect with a Mendocino College counselor as early as possible, before enrolling in your first semester, if possible.
Your education plan will be a collaborative effort between you and your counselor. The more informed you are, the better choices you will make and the more successful you will be in preparing for transfer. Here you will find the information and resources to help you understand how to plan for transfer.
Follow these links for more information:
Have questions about the CSU and UC Application? Need assistance completing the university applications? The Counselors are here to support you in the process. Sign up for one of our application workshops, and get your questions answered. Our workshop schedule for this semester is:
CSU Application Workshops
- Tuesday, November 02, 2021 - 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 09, 2021 - 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 17, 2021 - 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, November 23, 2021 - 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
UC Application Workshops
- Wednesday, November 03, 2021 - 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 09, 2021 - 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 16, 2021 - 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 23, 2021 - 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Can’t attend one of the workshops? We’ve got you covered! Drop-in to the Transfer Center’s Virtual Transfer Hub via Zoom.
Transfer Hub’s Schedule: (hours subject to change)
Mondays and Wednesdays: 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
If you have any questions, email Mark Edward Osea, Transfer Counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org.