Sustainable Construction and Energy Technology: Building Efficiency and Performance
Sustainable Construction & Energy Technology - Building Efficiency & Performance Certificate of Achievement
This certificate combines competencies in sustainability, residential efficiency, heating and cooling, and entrepreneurial business skills. The combination of these competencies prepares students for emerging opportunities in building performance auditing, retrofitting, and efficient heating and cooling. Students completing this certificate will be well positioned to gain employment or start a business in fields such as efficiency upgrade retrofitting, building performance auditing, HVAC, and related trades.
Number of students who completed this program between July 1, 2016 and June 30, 2017: 1
Because of the low number of students completing this certificate, Mendocino College does not report:
• The percentage of completers with student debt;
• The median cumulative debt for completers in this program;
• The amount of Federal student loan debt;
• The amount of Private loan debt;
• The amount of Institutional financing plan debt;
• The number of students who completed the program within the normal program time;
This information is not reported in compliance with FERPA regulations.