The Information Technology (IT) Department supports students, staff, faculty, and administrators in their use of technology for both administrative and instructional use at Mendocino College. Some of the technologies we support include:
- Ellucian Colleague, Self-Service, and Mobile
- MyMendo Campus Portal
- Office 365 for Staff and Students
- G Suite for Education for Students
- Mendocino.edu Website
- College Telephone System
- Administrative and Instructional Networks including wired and wireless
- College's Connection to the Internet via CENIC
- And more every day!
Student Account Recovery Options:
- Find your college username
- Reset your college password
- When using these options, the system will email you at the personal email account that we have in your records. If you don't have access to that email, contact support at the options listed below.
For assistance contact us via:
Staff, faculty, and administration can access their campus email off campus at:
Students, staff, faculty, and administration can access the portal at:
Students can access Office 365 using their college email account. Step-by-step instructions for activating your Office 365 account are available.