Mendocino College is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
Mendocino College takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our mission statement.
- Accessibility is integrated into our procurement practices.
- An accessibility officer or official has been appointed.
- Continual accessibility training is provided for employees.
- We have created an ad hoc committee dedicated to improving accessibility for our institution. The committee is a shared governance group of Mendocino College employees consisting of representatives from the Classified, Management, and Faculty employee groups.
- We plan to have students with disabilities involved in the work to improve accessibility standards for our institution.
- The accessibility committee will assist in facilitating a website upgrade which we project will improve the accessibility of our website drastically.
Known accessibility issues
Despite our best efforts, users may experience some issues. The accessibility of this site is a work in progress and we are always trying to improve. Please contact us if you observe an issue.
Persons with disabilities needing accomodations, please notify Nicholas Wright in the Disability Resource Center by phone at 707-468-3010 or email at email@example.com.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- Phone: 707-272-9725
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond to feedback within 1 week of receiving your inquiry.