OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS
Please Note: The Office of Admissions and Records will be closed April 12th-14th for Spring Break. Transcript requests may be submitted by email, mail, or fax during this closure. Requests will be processed in the order received once the office reopens on April 17th.
- Email Request
You can request official transcripts through email. Scan the completed Transcript Request Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send an email to the same address and include the following in the body of your email:
- Full first and last names; please include any former names used while attending Mendocino College.
- Student ID Number, Social Security Number or Date of Birth.
- Current mailing address.
- Daytime telephone number.
- Number of transcripts requested.
- Name and address where each transcript should be sent.
- Type full name at end of email.
- Include payment information or a request for a staff person to call and collect payment information via telephone. Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
- Fax Request
You can request official transcripts by fax. Fax the completed Transcript Request Form to the attention of the Office of Admissions and Records, 707-468-3430.
- Mail Request
You can request official transcripts by mail. Mail the completed Transcript Request Form to the following address:
Office of Admissions and Records
1000 Hensley Creek Road
Ukiah, CA 95482
- In Person Request
You can submit a written request for official transcripts in person at the Office of Admissions and Records on the Ukiah Campus, Lakeport Center or North County Center.
Transcript Processing Time
Mendocino College offers two processing times for transcript requests. A regular transcript request is processed within 15 business days. A rush transcript request is processed within 5 business days.
The first two regular transcripts are free to all students. After free transcripts have been issued, the following fees apply:
- Regular Transcript Requests - $2.00 per transcript
- Rush Transcript Requests - $5.00 per transcript
- Electronic Transcripts (E-Tran) - $5.00 per transcript
To access your unofficial transcript, log into WebAdvisor using your User ID and Password. If you do not recall your User ID or Password, use the available links to retrieve the User ID or password hint or email email@example.com for assistance. Once you have logged into your WebAdvisor account, click on the Students button and then select the Transcript option under the Academic Profile section of the menu, then click Submit. To print the unofficial transcript, use the print option available in your internet browser.