OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS
- Email Request
You can request official transcripts through email. Scan the completed Transcript Request Form and email to email@example.com or send an email to the same address and include all of the following in the body of the email:
- Full first and last names; please include any former names used while attending Mendocino College.
- Student ID Number, Social Security Number or Date of Birth.
- Current mailing address.
- Daytime telephone number.
- Number of transcripts requested.
- Name and address where each transcript should be sent.
- Type full name at end of email.
- Include payment information or a request for a staff person to call and collect payment information via telephone. Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
- Fax Request
You can request official transcripts by fax. Fax the completed Transcript Request Form to the attention of the Office of Admissions and Records, 707-468-3430.
- Mail Request
You can request official transcripts by mail. Mail the completed Transcript Request Form to the following address:
Office of Admissions and Records
1000 Hensley Creek Road
Ukiah, CA 95482
- In Person Request
You can submit a written request for official transcripts in person at the Office of Admissions and Records on the Ukiah Campus, Lakeport Center or North County Center.
Transcript Processing Time
Mendocino College offers two processing times for transcript requests. A regular transcript request is processed within 15 business days of receipt of the request. A rush transcript request is processed within 5 business days of receipt of the request.
The first two regular transcripts are free to all students. After free transcripts have been issued, the following fees apply:
- Regular Transcript Requests (processed within 15 business days of request) - $2.00 per transcript
- Rush Transcript Requests (processed within 5 business days of request) - $5.00 per transcript
- Electronic Transcripts through eTranscript California (processed within 5 business days of request) - $5.00 per transcript
**Effective February 1, 2018, transcript processing fees will increase as follows:
- Regular Transcript Requests - $3.00 per transcript
- Rush Transript Requests - $6.00 per transcript
To access your unofficial transcript, log into WebAdvisor using your User ID and Password. If you do not recall your User ID or Password, use the available links to retrieve the User ID or password hint or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Once you have logged into your WebAdvisor account, click on the Students button and then select the Transcript option under the Academic Profile section of the menu, then click Submit. To print the unofficial transcript, use the print option available in the internet browser.
Records with a current financial hold will not be released until such time as the financial hold has been resolved.