Mendocino College has a formal graduation ceremony once a year at the conclusion of the spring semester to honor the year's graduates and candidates.
The Forty-sixth Commencement Ceremony will be held Friday, May 24, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. in the Mendocino College Stadium Field, Ukiah Campus. All students who graduated, or petitioned for graduation, for the Fall 2018, Spring 2019 and Summer 2019 terms are welcome to participate in the ceremony.
Students participating in the ceremony are expected to wear a graduation gown, cap and tassel. These items are available for purchase through the Bookstore. Please contact the Bookstore directly, 707-468-3058, for more information.
A graduation packet, mailed to all graduation candidates by April 5th. Please direct any questions or requests for special accommodations to the Office of Admissions and Records at 707-468-3101.
How to Graduate
If you believe you are eligible for an Associate in Arts degree, Associate in Science degree, Certificate of Achievement, or Certificate of Completion, you must submit an application for graduation through one of the following methods:
- Online Graduation Application
- Log into your WebAdvisor account.
- Select Graduation Application from the Students menu options.
- Follow these directions for completing the application.
- Paper Graduation Application
- Print the “Petition to Graduate” and complete the shaded section.
- Make an appointment with your counselor to have an exit interview or transcript review.
- Meet with your counselor. At that time s/he will help you complete the Petition to Graduate and will make sure you are ready.
- Completed applications are submitted to the Office of Admissions and Records for processing.
Graduating Student Survey
Though not required, it is requested that all graduating students complete the Graduating Student Survey so the College can better serve future students. The password to access the survey is Grad19.