IMPORTANT: Students, please make sure to review information regarding COVID-19 vaccine or weekly testing requirements for taking on-ground classes this spring by visiting www.mendocino.edu/covid19. Students who do no follow this policy will not be eligible for in-person instruction. For questions, please contact Alyson Bailey, Director of COVID-19 Response by phone (707) 467-1002 or email email@example.com.
As a continuing student, you may enroll in classes either during the priority registration period or during the open registration period. Check with the Office of Admissions and Records to learn if you are eligible for priority registration. You can access the class schedule and register for classes through MyMendo.
Here are a few things you will need to make sure you are ready for the upcoming semester:
1. Do you have a current Ed Plan? If not, see a counselor!
3. Are you planning to take 15 units? If so, you may be eligible to take classes tuition free through the Mendocino College Promise Program.
4. Are you using My Mendo to manage your student account? My Mendo will allow you to register and pay for classes, view your financial aid status, access your student email, check your grades, and more!
5. Questions? We want to help!
- Counseling: Ukiah Campus (707) 468-3048, Coast (707) 961-2200, Lake Center (707) 263-4944 and North County Center (707) 459-6224
- Financial Aid: (707) 468-3110 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration: 707-468-3101 or email@example.com
- Math and English Placement: 707-468-3046 or firstname.lastname@example.org