For guidance in developing curriculum, please refer to the following:
- PCAH - Program and Course Approval Handbook- 6th edition
- Course Outline of Record - A Curriculum Reference Guide-Revisited 2017
- Title 5 - Subdivision 6, Chapter 6: California Community Colleges, Curriculum and Instruction
- Minimum Qualifications Handbook - 2017
- Mendocino College Distance Education Handbook - 2012
- ASSIST- the official repository of articulation for California's public colleges and universities
- C-ID- search for California Community Collage courses that have been approved by the C-ID (Course Identification Numbering) program and have a C-ID designation. No log in is needed.
Additional resources related to Curriculum:
- Academic Senate California Community College - Curriculum Committee
- California Community College Curriculum Committee - 5C
- Chancellor's Office Curriculum Inventory - COCI - search for courses and programs within the Community College System. No log in is needed.