For Students > Support Programs > Counseling/Online Advising/Orientation > Becoming a Mendocino College Student

Associated Students of Mendocino College




1.Complete an on-line admission application by clicking here. Paper applications are also available from the Ukiah campus Admissions and Records Office or the Lake and North County Centers.

2.Apply for financial aid online by clicking here. You may access the needed forms and read about the types of financial aid available on our web page by clicking here. The Financial Aid office phone number is (707) 468-3110.

3.Request and send high school and college transripts.

New high school graduates: Send official (unopened) transcripts, including any college exam test results (AP) to the Admissions and Records Office, 1000 Hensley Creek Road, Ukiah, CA 95482.

Transfer Students: Submit official (unopened) tra
nscripts from previous college to Admissions and Records Office, 1000 Hensley Creek Road, Ukiah, CA 95482.

4.Log into WebAdvisor. Search and register for classes, view your balance and fees, view your financial aid information, view your grades and transcripts, print out your class schedule. Click here.

5.Attend New Student Orientation or Complete Online Orientation. Attending or completing online orientation provides you with early registration and eases your transition to college. For orientation dates or online orientation, click here. If you are a transfer student there is no need to attend an orientaion unless you chose to.

6.Take the English and Math Assessment Test. The tests are not graded but are required before enrolling in most English or Math classes. Take the assessment tests at the Ukiah Campus by calling the Learning Center: (707) 468-3046; at the Lake Center: (707) 263-4944; or at the North County Center: (707) 459-6224. If you are a Returning or Transfer student who has completed Math or English at Mendocino College or another college, there is no need to take the assessment tests.

7.Schedule an appointment with a counselor. Before making a counseling appointment you must complete steps 1 through 5. Counselors are available at all three sites. To make an appointment call: Ukiah Campus, (707) 468-3048; Lake Center, (707) 263-4944; or North County Center, (707) 459-6224. If you need educational accomodations for a disability, be sure to tell us when you call for an appointment.

8.Register and pay your fees. Register on-line by using WebAdvisor or in person at the Admissions and Records Office on the Ukiah campus or at the Centers. All fees will need to be paid at time of registration.




Created: June 20, 2013 @ 01:45 PM
Last Modified: February 21, 2014 @ 03:38 PM


  Copyright © 2001 - 2010     Mendocino College is not responsible for third party content.