Attention AB540 Students!
What is an AB540 student?
· Have attended a California high school for a minimum of three years
· Graduate from a California high school or pass the California High School Proficiency Exam
(CHSPE) or get a General Equivalency Diploma (GED, also called General Educational
· Enroll in an accredited California institution of higher education
PLEASE NOTE: Admissions and Records makes the determination of whether you are qualified to be designated as AB540.
Effective January 1, 2013, you may be eligible to receive an enrollment fee waiver. You can establish your eligibility in two ways:
1. You can come to the financial aid office in room 1131 of MacMillan Hall and pick up a BOG Fee
Waiver Application. Fill it out. Return it to the financial aid office. Check web advisor to see if we
award your fee waiver.
2. Complete the Dream Act Application at http://www.csac.ca.gov/dream_act.asp If you are a recent high
school graduate, by completing this application you may also establish eligibility for a Cal Grant. We
will check for applications and use the information on your application to determine whether or
not you are eligible for a fee waiver.
Dream Act Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) http://www.csac.ca.gov/pubs/forms/grnt_frm/cal_grant_dream_act_faqs.pdf
How to Guide on completing the Dream Act Application
Created: November 09, 2012 @ 11:25 AM
Last Modified: November 09, 2012 @ 01:29 PM