The EOPS Lending Library for Spring 2015 wil be available December 1, 2014.
***Lending Library Textbooks borrowed during Fall 2014
are due by December 17, 2014***
The EOPS Lending Library is for EOPS students only.
To apply for EOPS, click here for an EOPS Application.
How to borrow a textbook:
- Review the latest EOPS Lending Library List (Spring 2015 List will be available December 1, 2014).
- Beginning December 1, email EOPS/CARE Specialist, Nancy Heth, at firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of the textbook(s) you would like to borrow. Requests made before December 1 will not be accepted.
- An email confirmation will be sent to you with the name of the textbook that will be reserved for you to borrow for Spring 2015.
- An email will be sent to you on January 5, 2015 with instructions on when and where to pick up your Lending Library Textbook.
- Requests will be filled on a "first-come, first-served" basis.
- Only one textbook will be loaned to each student, initially. If there are any textbooks remaining, students may borrow an additional textbook.
- Textbooks borrowed during Fall 2014 need to be returned to the EOPS Office in Room 1130 by December 17, 2014.
Created: August 16, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
Last Modified: October 21, 2014 @ 12:10 PM