The EOPS Lending Library List for Summer 2013
will be available beginning June 1!
The EOPS Lending Library is for EOPS students only. To apply for EOPS, click here for an EOPS Application.
Steps for borrowing from the Lending Library:
- Review the latest EOPS Lending Library List.
- Email EOPS/CARE Specialist, Nancy Heth, at email@example.com OR call (707) 468-3113 to indicate which textbooks you would like to borrow.|
- Requests will be filled on a "first-come, first-served basis." All emails and voice mail messages will be time-stamped. Students who borrowed from the Lending Library during the previous semester and did not return their textbooks by the deadline will be placed at the end of the list.
- Only one textbook will be loaned to each student, initially. If there are any textbooks remaining, students may borrow an additional textbook.
- An email will be sent to you with instructions on when and where to pick up the textbook.
Created: August 16, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
Last Modified: May 10, 2013 @ 12:14 PM