The EOPS Lending Library List for Spring 2014 is now available!
The EOPS Lending Library is for EOPS students only.
To apply for EOPS, click here for an EOPS Application.
Steps for borrowing a textbook from the Lending Library:
- Review the latest EOPS Lending Library List. Click here for a list of the textbooks available for students to borrow for Spring 2014.
- Email EOPS/CARE Specialist, Nancy Heth, at email@example.com OR call (707) 468-3113 and leave a voice mail message indicating which textbooks you would like to borrow.
- An email will be sent to you with instructions on when and where to pick up the textbook.
- Requests will be filled on a "first-come, first-served" basis.
- Only one textbook will be loaned to each student, initially. If there are any textbooks remaining, students may borrow an additional textbook.
- Textbooks borrowed during Spring 2014 need to be returned to the EOPS Office in Room 1130 by Friday, May 30, 2014.
Created: August 16, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
Last Modified: January 17, 2014 @ 09:19 PM