The EOPS Lending Library List for Fall 2013
is now available!
The EOPS Lending Library is for EOPS students only.
To apply for EOPS, click here for an EOPS Application.
Steps for borrowing a textbook from the Lending Library:
- Review the latest EOPS Lending Library List. Click here for a list of the textbooks available for students to borrow for Fall 2013.
- Email EOPS/CARE Specialist, Nancy Heth, at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call (707) 468-3113 and indicate which textbooks you would like to borrow.
- An email will be sent to you with instructions on when and where to pick up the textbook.
- Requests will be filled on a "first-come, first-served" basis.
- Only one textbook will be loaned to each student, initially. If there are any textbooks remaining, students may borrow an additional textbook.
- Textbooks borrowed during Fall 2013 need to be returned to the EOPS Office in Room 1130 by Friday, December 13, 2013.
Created: August 16, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
Last Modified: August 16, 2013 @ 04:35 PM