The EOPS Lending Library List for Fall 2014 is now available!
The EOPS Lending Library is for EOPS students only.
To apply for EOPS, click here for an EOPS Application.
How to borrow a textbook:
- Review the latest EOPS Lending Library List. Click here for a list of the textbooks available for students to borrow for Fall 2014.
- Beginning Sunday, August 17, email EOPS/CARE Specialist, Nancy Heth, at email@example.com OR call (707) 468-3113 and leave a voice mail message with your name, phone number, and the textbook(s) you would like to borrow. Requests made before Sunday, August 17 will not be accepted.
- Then, go to a Fall EOPS Kick-off Event to pick-up your textbook.
- Requests will be filled on a "first-come, first-served" basis.
- Only one textbook will be loaned to each student, initially. If there are any textbooks remaining, students may borrow an additional textbook.
- Textbooks borrowed during Fall 2014 need to be returned to the EOPS Office in Room 1130 by December 17, 2014.
Created: August 16, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
Last Modified: August 15, 2014 @ 08:45 PM