updated September 18, 2012
The Career & Transfer Center has received generous funding from the Mendocino College Foundation to hire Student Ambassadors for the 2014-15 Academic Year.
We are currently looking for students who want to be a Student Ambassador. You must have the following:
1. Completed at least 12 units
2. Have a flexible schedule
3. Can work Approximately 4-6 hours per week
4. Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with people of diverse cultural, social, and educational backgrounds
Duties Include the following:
1. Communicate the mission and culture of Mendocino College
2. Host on-campus visits and be involved in campus tours
3. Serve as a resource of current and prospective students directing them to the to the proper departments on campus and being knowledgeable about these departments
4. Participate at events such as College and University Day (Sept. 8th), and Welcome Week at the beginning of each semester, various orientations, etc..
5. Promote scholarship opportunities to current and prospective students.
For an application, stop by the Career and Transfer Center or the Counseling Office.