Attention Financial Aid
- June 12, 2014 is the Financial Aid Freeze date for Summer.
- ALL students wanting Summer Financial Aid need to be ENROLLED by Thursday, June 12, 2014. Even if the class(es) start later.
- Financial Aid cannot be paid until the class starts. Students can only be paid pell grant at one school per semester.
- We will check spring grades and evaluate your program to see if you require a workshop and/or appeal. Check Web Advisor after June 3rd.
Our first disbursement will be mailed on Friday, June 13, 2014 for class(es) that started on June 9, 2014 and who have remaining financial aid.
- Students who have classes that start on June 16th will be mailed a check at the end of the week to their address of record in our system.
- No July start classes can be paid for unless you are enrolled by June 12, 2014. Late start classes which start after June 12th will usually be paid at the end of the week in which they start.
PLEASE NOTE: High School graduation dates can affect summer pell grant eligibility. If you are a graduating senior who graduates after June 9th you are NOT ELIGIBLE for a summer pell grant award.
Please contact the financial aid office if you have any further questions. You will be paid for your classes approximately a week after they start. You will owe money back if you drop classes for which you have been paid. Remember: we cannot pay you for the fall term until your 14-15 file is complete AND your summer grades have been posted.
First disbursement for the Ukiah Campus for summer is June 13TH .
Contact Us for more information.