For Students > Financial Aid > SUMMER 2013 - NEW CHANGES
Changes for Summer Financial Aid
· To get your fees waived for Summer you must complete the 2013-14 FAFSA.
· High school seniors are encouraged to complete the 2012-13 FAFSA. Watch
Web Advisor to complete your file early. Financial Aid will determine if you
are eligible for a pell grant award.
· More than ever, your financial aid eligibility is based on your successful
completion of courses.
· We do not recommend students take more than 6 units during summer session.
Every day of summer school is like a week of regular school. If you are
considering more than 6 units please see a counselor.
· You must tell us if you are attending summer, so we can include you in summer
· You must enroll in summer classes before May 31st to be processed in time
for the first week of classes.
· If you are on an exceeded maximum petition—we can only pay for courses on your
ED PLAN (enroll early to get those classes).
· As soon as we know how much you will be paid-we will post it to Web Advisor.
You can check Web Advisor daily—after you enroll in classes.
· To be paid the first week of classes you must attend your first class and have a professor sign your Attendance Verification form. This form is ONLY needed the first week of classes. Signed by ONLY one professor.
First disbursement for summer is June 13TH for students
with a completed file and a Summer Attendance Verification form turned into the Financial Aid Office.
Contact Us for more information.
Created: April 13, 2010 @ 10:48 AM
Last Modified: April 12, 2013 @ 04:34 PM