Things to Remember before Taking a Test:
- On the day before the test, take a block of time away from preparing for the test and do something you enjoy.
- Eat a good dinner the night before the test.
- Don’t study late; get a good night’s sleep!
- Prepare everything the night before to make sure you are ready. The next morning should not be stressful or rushed. Prepare yourself.
- If you have kids, plan on where they will be that day; make sure your car is working.
- Get to the test early enough to have time to relax and not feel rushed.
- Know where you are going to take the test and the location of the restrooms, drinking fountains, and telephones.
- Have plenty of pens, pencils, paper, blue book or whatever is required for the test.
Created: March 09, 2009 @ 08:17 AM
Last Modified: February 23, 2012 @ 01:44 PM