The last day to submit a complete EOPS Application for Fall 2014 is July 31, 2014.
EOPS Applications received after July 31, 2014, will be processed for the Spring 2015 semester.
- Student Success Template (lists the courses students should complete their first year, giving them the best opportunity to be successful in reaching their academic goal.
- Extensive Educational Planning (gives students a plan listing all the classes the student will need to take each semester in order to reach his/her goal)
- Academic Advisement
- Priority Registration (EOPS students get to enroll in classes before the majority of the student population)
- Book Voucher or Book Grant (a $200 Voucher/Grant is being offered for Fall 2014)
- Set of school supplies (given at the beginning of each semester)
- One-on-One Tutoring
- Fee Waivers for Transferring to a university
- Textbooks Lending Library
- Payment of graduation caps and gowns
- Payment of Membership Dues to Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
- Work Study
* * * * * * * * * *
Further information may be obtained by calling (707-468-3113) or visiting the EOPS Office (Room 1130 in MacMillan Hall at the Ukiah Campus), the Lake Center (707-263-4944), or Willits Center (707-459-6224).
Created: September 25, 2008 @ 08:27 AM
Last Modified: July 29, 2014 @ 08:47 AM