EOPS Applications are being accepted for Spring 2014
Students will be notified by 12/1/13 regarding their eligibility status.
To be considered for EOPS, a student must:
- be a California resident
- be income eligible
- be enrolled in twelve (12) or more units (exception for DRC students and students taking 9-11.5 units)
- Students who are receiving services from Disabled Resource Center or taking 9-11.5 units should complete a Waiver of 12 Unit Form
- submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or Board of Governors Enrollment Fee Waiver Form
- submit an EOPS Application
- not have completed more than 30 units of degree applicable college credit course work
- have an educational need as determined by meeting one of several factors stipulated in the EOPS State regulations
* * * * * * * * * *
Further information may be obtained by calling (707-468-3113) or visiting the EOPS Office (Room 1130 in MacMillan Hall at the Ukiah Campus), the Lake Center (707-263-4944), or the Willits Center (707-459-6224).
Created: September 25, 2008 @ 08:19 AM
Last Modified: October 29, 2013 @ 10:17 AM