What VA Benefit Do You Have?
- Montgomery GI Bill – Active Duty (Ch 30)
- Montgomery GI Bill – Selected Reserve (Ch1606)
- Montgomery GI Bill – Selected Reserve (Ch 1607)
- Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP) (Ch 32)
- Survivors’ and Dependents’ Educational Assistance Program (DEA) (Ch 35)
- Post-9/11 GI Bill
- Veterans Retraining Assistance Program (VRAP)
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment Service (Ch 31)
If you have received a service-connected disability rating from the Veterans Administration you may be eligible for Vocational Rehabilitation benefits. For information and to apply online, please visit http://www.vba.va.gov/bln/vre/index.htm.
Created: December 19, 2007 @ 12:46 PM
Last Modified: September 26, 2012 @ 06:13 PM