For Students > Support Programs > Counseling/Online Advising/Orientation > Counseling Staff
Becoming a Student
High School Graduates!
Connect with us!
Come see the Counseling Faculty of Mendocino College
Counselors are available for appointments in three locations: the Lake and Willits Centers and the Ukiah campus. See the locations and phone numbers below. You may also contact any of the counselor listed by email.
Room 1000, MacMillian Hall, 1000 Hensley Creek Road, Ukiah CA 95482, (707) 468-3048
- Rhea Hollis, DRC Coordinator/Counselor, (707) 468-3031, email@example.com
- Merie Holl, Part-time CalWORKs/EOPS Counselor,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guillermo Garcia, General/Counselor for Native American Students, email@example.com
- Steve Crossman, General Counselor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alicia Mendoza, College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP) - Bilingual (Spanish) Counselor,email@example.com
- Jean Stirling, General/College and Career Success Coordinator- Bilingual (Spanish) Counselor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Kenney, Part-time General Counselor, email@example.com
2565 Parallel Drive, Lakeport,CA 95453, (707) 263-4944
Kurt Combs, General Counselor/Articulation Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
North County Center:
372 E. Commerical St., Willits, CA 95490, (707) 459-6224
Created: January 22, 1997 @ 12:00 AM
Last Modified: March 03, 2014 @ 12:35 PM