- The Mendocino College Child Development Center is operated on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to race, creed, religion or national origin.
- Children with physical or learning handicaps will be accepted when judged to be in the best interest of the child and within the capabilities of the Center.
- The Mendocino College Child Development Center does not engage in religious instruction or worship.
- The Mendocino College Child Development Center offers care to student, staff, faculty and community families with children who are at least 18 months old through 5 years of age.
- Eligibility for subsidized child care is determined by family income, with priority given to children of students attending Mendocino College.
Created: January 31, 2006 @ 11:58 AM
Last Modified: January 31, 2006 @ 11:58 AM