Directory of Programs/Departments serving Native American Student in areas/departments of high use:
- Counseling Services: Guillermo Garcia, Counselor. Guillermo is available for appointments at the Ukiah Campus. Appointments with Guillermo can be made by visiting or calling the Career & Transfer Center at 468-3045.
- Financial Aid Services: Rose Hernandez is available to assist with workshops, individual appointments and student financial aid needs analysis forms from tribal governments/BIA agencies. Rose is located in Room 1130 on the Ukiah Campus. Her direct phone number is 467-1002.
- Transfer Services: Guillermo Garcia is the Intermin Transfer Center Director. He can assist with requirements that are necessary for transferring to a specific four-year college or university. He is located in Room 1200 on the Ukiah Campus and an appointment can be made with Guillermo by calling 468-3045.
- Native American Student Organization: Darletta Fulwider is the Advisor. Darletta is located in the Counseling Office in Room 1000. She can be contacted at 468-3229. Mentors are located in the Native American Student Resource Center, Room 6210, on the Ukiah Campus and can be contacted at 468-3000, extension 4603.
- Curriculum Issues: Suggestions about Native American classes at Mendocino College can be presented to Virginia Guleff, Vice President of Education and Student Services in the Business Office, at 468-3068 or to Steve Hixenbaugh, Dean of the North County and Lakeport Centers, at 459-6224 or 263-4944.
- Other Services: Suggestions about other specific services to offer to Native American students can be presented to Virginia Guleff, Vice President of Education and Student Services, at 468-3048.
Mendocino College wishes to assure you that our intent is to ensure your success at Mendocino College.
Created: September 19, 2003 @ 12:00 AM
Last Modified: February 21, 2014 @ 11:56 AM