Directory of Programs/Departments serving Native American Student in areas/departments of high use:
- Counseling Services: Currently there is no assigned counselor. All counselors are available for appointments at Ukiah Campus, North County, and Lakeport.
- Financial Aid Services: Rose Hernandez is available to assist with workshops, individual appointments and student financial aid needs analysis forms from tribal governments/BIA agencies. Rose is located in Room 1130 on the Ukiah Campus. Her direct phone number is 467-1002.
- Transfer Services: Christine Soldate is the Intermin Transfer Center Director. She can assist with requirements that are necessary for transferring to a specific four-year college or university. She is located in Room 1200 on the Ukiah Campus and an appointment can be made with Christine by calling 468-3045.
- Native American Student Organization: Darletta Fulwider is the Advisor. Darletta is located in the Counseling Office in Room 1000. She can be contacted at 468-3229. Mentors are located in the Native American Student Resource Center, Room 6210, on the Ukiah Campus and can be contacted at 468-3000, extension 4603.
- Curriculum Issues: Suggestions about Native American classes at Mendocino College can be presented to Virginia Guleff, Vice President of Education and Student Services in the Business Office, at 468-3068 or to Debra Polak, Dean of the NOrth Conty at 459-6224, or Steve Hixenbaugh, Dean of Lakeport Center at 263-4944.
- Other Services: Suggestions about other specific services to offer to Native American students can be presented to Virginia Guleff, Vice President of Education and Student Services, at 468-3068.
Mendocino College wishes to assure you that our intent is to ensure your success at Mendocino College.
Created: September 19, 2003 @ 12:00 AM
Last Modified: February 17, 2015 @ 08:42 AM