OUTCOMES AND OBJECTIVES:
Students will be able to:
1. Define and articulate the need for information.
2. Identify a variey of types and formats of potential sources for information.
3. Access needed information effectively and efficiently.
4. Critically evaluate the source, quality and relevancy of information that is accessed for an information need.
5. Synthesize information using a variety of sources.
6. Demonstrate an understanding of the economic, legal, and social issues surrounding the use of information as well as accessing and using information ethically and legally.