For New Students
Frequently Asked Questions
Spring 2009 BOT 104 Beginning Typing/Keyboarding (1 unit)
BOT 104 #4176 Class Begins January 20
Keyboarding skills that enable students to operate microcomputers or computer terminals by the touch system to input and retrieve information.
- Instructor: S. Orozco
- Email: email@example.com
After the class has started, please use Etudes Private Messages for communication.
- Textbook Information:
- Required: Gregg College Keyboarding, Scot Ober, ISBN-13: 978-0073138497 Approximate cost new $104
- Estimated Time per Week: Students can expect to spend approximately 3 to 4 hours per practicing.
- Special Requirements: Email the instructor after you sign up for the class. Log into Etudes the first day of class (1/20).
- New to ETUDES: Here is an Online Orientation (Flash presentation opens in a new window) that will show you the basics of how to use ETUDES. Here is a flash tutorial (Flash presentation opens in a new window) that demonstrates the log in protocol. Be sure to check System Requirements before getting started with ETUDES. You need to do this on each computer you use while taking a class through ETUDES.
- ETUDES Course: You will log into the Etudes classroom with the log-in information provided below.
2 letters of first name +
First 2 letters of last name +
Last 5 digits of Social Security Number
using all lower case letters)
Username = joga23333
Month Day of
birth in school records
Birthday is April 11th, 1982
Password = 0411
NOTE: If you forget your
password, you can Reset Password on the Etudes log-in page