Application for Employment
Applications can be downloaded in two formats:
- Adobe Acrobat - You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or higher to view the applications. This is available as freeware; see below for details.
- Excel spreadsheet format
After opening the file, you should be able to type directly on the application. Complete and sign the application and mail to:
Human Resources, Room 1160
1000 Hensley Creek Road
Ukiah, CA 95482
Adobe Acrobat free software can be downloaded by clicking here: Adobe Acrobat
- To print: use the Printer Icon - not the drop-down file menu
- If you are using Internet Explorer as your browser: Click on the disk icon located on the toolbar to save your application.
- If you are using Netscape as your browser: Click on File located on the toolbar to save your application.
Click below to download:
- A college application and any other required application materials must be submitted by the filing deadline date. Complete the entire application which is used for preliminary screening purposes. You may attach additional information such as a letter and/or resume to further demonstrate your ability to meet the qualifications for the position.
- Individuals wanting to apply for more than one position must submit duplicate materials for each position.
- After the filing deadline date, a Selection Committee will review applications and determine the interview list based on the qualifications listed in the job announcement. Meeting state-mandated minimum qualifications for a position does not assure an applicant of an interview.
- Applicants selected for an interview will be notified by telephone. Applicants not selected for an interview will be notified by mail.
- Interviews will be conducted by a Selection Committee. A second interview may be required for final applicants. The District does not reimburse for travel expenses.
- The college will conduct reference checks on the final candidate(s).
- The college reserves the right to readvertise a position or delay indefinitely the employment process if it is determined by the college that applicants for the position do not constitute an adequate applicant pool or due to other extenuating circumstances.
- The college does not return application materials.
- Mendocino College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including sexual harassment), marital status, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or Vietnam Veteran status is prohibited in all education and employment practices of the college.