If you are a currently enrolled Mendocino College Art student
and have work you would like to have considered for display in
the Student Online Gallery, contact your Art Instructor or Bob Comings. Works to be considered
for display may be submitted in any of the following formats:
- Color or black and white photographs of your artworks.
- Original works 8.5" x 12" or smaller may be submitted directly.
- JPEG or GIF images of your work can be submitted on Macintosh compatible disks or can be emailed directly to Bob Comings.
Be sure to provide all of the following information:
- Your name
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Title, medium, size and date of each work submitted
- Name of your Art instructor
All works, photographs or disks will be returned to you after review and/or preparation for display in the Student Online Gallery.