In order to ensure due process in handling disciplinary cases, the College will make every reasonable effort to provide students with each of the following:
- Written rules and regulations.
- Written notice to students charged with violation of such regulations.
- An opportunity for hearing or oral proceeding.
- An opportunity to have an advisor or friend present at any such hearing
- An opportunity to call witnesses in their behalf.
- An opportunity to confront witnesses.
- A record of the hearing.
- A prompt decision.
- An appeal procedure.
For specific provisions related to Due Process Policy, please refer to the College's Board Policy 533.1 on Student Conduct available in the Office of Student Services.